Terms and Conditions
IMPORTANT – Please read before making a booking
- A non-refundable deposit of £20 per week or £3 per day for touring pitches is required.
- Balance of payment must be made 28 days before arrival or we cannot guarantee your holiday.
- We strongly advise you to take out Holiday cancellation insurance, as we operate a no refund policy.
- Any person causing a nuisance to others will be asked to leave the park. No refund will be given.
- No refunds are made for an early departure from the park.
- Parents must be responsible for the conduct of their children at all times and children must be accompanied in the toilets, showers and games rooms.
- Cottages and holiday homes are available from 3 pm on the day of arrival and must be vacated by 10 am on the day of departure.
- Touring pitches are available from 1 pm on the day of arrival and must be vacated by 11 am on the day of departure.
- Dogs are welcome for touring pitches but must be kept on a lead at all times, kept under strict control and exercised on the dog walk only, or off the Park.
- Any dog fouling MUST be cleaned up by the owner and placed in the bin provided.
- Quiet on the park after 10 pm and before 7 am is requested for the benefit of all.
- Any damages must be paid for.
- The owners do not hold themselves liable for any injury, loss or damage to person or property.
- No Commercial vehicles.
- No all female or all male parties.